- Factory & ESD Anti-static environments,especially for the soldering of PCB circuit board in Electronics factory.
- Non ESD Anti-static environments, especially for repairing household electrical appliances and the welding of Electronic integrated circuits and chips.
- ESD safe suitable for work on static-sensitive components
- Three programmable preset temperature buttons
- Easy to read white-on-blue LCD with temperature in C or F
- Temperature range: 150C ~450C (302F ~842F)
- On/Off switch on side of unit
- Includes soldering iron, stand, and sponge
- Additional range of soldering tips available
Input Voltage: AC 220V
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 80W (max)
Temperature Range: 150℃ – 450℃
Tip and ground impedance: <2 Ohm
Tip and ground potential: < 5mV
Heating Element:4 cores, 80W